Compass Point Dive Resort is located directly on the Eastern coastline, in a close and central location to the best Grand Cayman dive sites.
Environmentally Friendly Features:
- Drought tolerant landscape with non-potable irrigation system
- Recycling Center
- Composting Bin
- Roof Solar Reflectance Index x of >78
- Insulated Roof with Solar Radiation Barrier
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Jacuzzi Tub heated by 6 Star Rated Heat Pump
- 'Just Like Home' Linen Re-USe Program
Compass Point Dive Resort layout consists of:
- Building 1, 9x One Bedroom Oceanfront condominiums.
- Building 2, 9x Two Bedroom Oceanfront condominiums.
- Building 3, The Front Desk, Office, Dive Shop, Classroom.
- Building 4, The 10ft Deep Dive Training Pool, Compressor Room, Dive Gear Storage and Eagle Rays Dive Bar & Grill
- Building 5, (Phase 2) 8x One Bedroom Deluxe Poolside condominiums & 2x Three Bedroom Penthouse condominiums.
- Resort Style Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Pool Cabana & BBQ Area
- 300 feet of beachfront shore line with lounge chairs, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
- Private Boat Dock for dive boat departures, dive trips, snorkel trips, dive lessons, kayaking.
Compass Point Dive Resort
344-346 Austin Connolly Drive
Ocean Frontiers Ltd., and Compass Point Dive Resort recognizes that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the marine environment for guests and people of Cayman Islands.
To this end our company is committed to taking action:
To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation
To comply fully with all environmental laws and regulations
To minimize our use of energy, water and materials
To minimize the amount of air emissions, wastewater effluent, solid wastes and hazardous materials associated with our operations
To educate our guests and staff of the sensitive environmental conditions and acceptable activities within the Cayman Islands
To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect and enhance the environment
To work with others in the tourism industry, in public agencies and the community to achieve wider environmental goals
To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our environmental objectives
To openly communicate our policies and practices to our employees, guests and interested parties
To monitor and record our environmental performance relative to our policies, objectives and targets
To maintain a continuous commitment to improved environmental practices